Friday 4 September 2015

Hi Sadouki,   The team over at My Article Express (MAX) is proud to announce their Labor Day Sale where you will Save 10% Off Your Entire Order – valid through Sep 7, 2015 at Midnight!   My Article Express values your business and would like to show their appreciation to their valued customers by providing 10% off your entire order starting immediately through to September 7th.  Click here to log into your MAX account and begin placing your orders! You don’t need to enter any special codes, our discounted prices are already reflected in their pricing when you place your order. If you don’t already have an account with MAX, simply register and create your FREE account today!   Don’t miss out on the MAX Labor Day Sale, collect your savings on our variety of services such as:   Web 2.0 Social Profile Backlinks Press Release Writing Press Release Submissions Original Content (Articles of varying length) UAW Article Sets Article Rewrites Search Engine Optimized Articles  Click here to claim your savings!   Don’t just listen to MAX, here is what some of the 1000’s of MAX customers are saying about their services:     Through my years of marketing on the internet I have used many article     writing services, and I must admit that MyArticleExpress gets Kudos with      me. Their prices are excellent, and the quality of articles that they      write are Top Notch! I love all that they offer from Backlinks to Video      Tutorials, they have it all. I will be referring all of my clients to this      service for now on, their definitely are the cream of the crop in my book.      When it comes to quality, and price none of the other services that I have      researched and tried even come close.     Great Job MyArticleExpress,     Sincerely Kelvin DayMAX also guarantees NO MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FEES – you only pay for what you order! Don’t miss out on these fantastic savings, click here to begin saving on all MAX’s great services!   Best Regards, Team UAW Pro On behalf of MAX (My Article Express)   #2100-700-2nd Street SW, Calgary, AB T2P 2W1, Canada Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health Systems © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org